Towards thirty years of evidence-based practice (II): A critical reflection on the healthcare management.
2. Bennett S, Allen S, Caldwell E, Whitehead M, Turpin M, Fleming J, Cox R. Organisational support for evidence-based practice: occupational therapists perceptions. Aust Occup Ther J. 2016;63(1):9-18.
3. Cardozo Montilla MA. [Evidence-based clinical practice in health services management]. Multiciencias. 2010;10(3):281-86.
4. Jensen JL, Travers AH. Contemporary evidence-based practice in Canadian emergency medical services: a vision for integrating evidence into clinical and policy decision-making. CJEM. 2017;19(3):220-29.
5. Cardozo Montilla MA. Comparación de la efectividad de dos modelos en el desarrollo de competencias para la integración de evidencia al proceso de toma de decisiones gerenciales en salud [master's thesis]. Caracas: Universidad Católica Andrés Bello; 2011.
6. Bäck A, Ståhl C, von Thiele Schwarz U, Richter A, Hasson H. Walking the tightrope-perspectives on local politicians’ role in implementing a national social care policy on evidence-based practice. Int J Ment Health Syst. 2016;10:75.
7. Cairney P, Oliver K. Evidence-based policymaking is not like evidence-based medicine, so how far should you go to bridge the divide between evidence and policy? Health Res Policy Syst. 2017;15(1):35. doi: 10.1186/s12961-017-0192-x
8. Kelly MP, Atkins L, Littleford C, Leng G, Michie S. Evidence-based medicine meets democracy: the role of evidence-based public health guidelines in local government. J Public Health (Oxf). 2017;39(4):678-84.
9. Banta HD. Considerations in defining evidence for public health: the European Advisory Committee on Health Research World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2003;19(3):559-72.
10. EVIPNet Americas Secretariat. EVIPNet Americas: infor-ming policies with evidence. Lancet. 2008;372(9644):1130-1.
11. World Health Organization. EVIPNet in action: 10 years, 10 stories. Geneva: The Organization; 2016.
This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms. © 2023.