Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
[Submission of new manuscripts open from June 1 to June 30, 2023, only via email firstname.lastname@example.org]
1. Full manuscript as a Word file.
2. Corresponding author information: email.
3. All authors: affiliation / professional address, email and ORCID (https://orcid.org/) and / or URL to CV.
4. Contribution of each author of the manuscript. (https://casrai.org/credit/)
5. Source of financing.
6. Conflict of interest.
7. Informed consent, if applicable.
8. Approval of the ethics committee, if applicable.
9. High resolution photos as separate files.
10. Cover letter.
12. Figures (whether graphics or images) and tables, in a separate Word (excel) file.
13. Vancouver-NLM Style References. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK7256/).
14. Please use the following guidelines according to the type of study:
- Observational studies (cross-sectional, cohort or case-control): STROBE (https://www.strobe-statement.org/)
- Clinical studies: CONSORT (https://www.equator-network.org/reporting-guidelines/consort/)
- Systematic reviews: PRISMA (http://www.prisma-statement.org/PRISMAStatement/)
- Protocols: SPIRIT (https://www.spirit-statement.org/title/)
- Clinical case reports: CARE (https://www.care-statement.org/)
All submissions should be sent Dr. Celia A. Lima p> email@example.com
This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms. © 2023.