Autonomous Robotics: A fresh Era of Implant Dentistry … is a reality!
2. Adell R, Lekholm U, Rockler B, Brånemark PI. A 15-year study of osseointegrated implants in the treatment of the edentulous jaw. Int J Oral Surg. 1981;10(6):387–416.
3. Albrektsson T, Zarb G, Worthington P, Eriksson AR. The long-term efficacy of currently used dental implants: a review and proposed criteria of success. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1986;1(1):11–25.
4. Mozzo P, Procacci C, Tacconi A, Martini PT, Andreis AI. A new volumetric CT machine for dental imaging based on the cone-beam technique: preliminary results. Eur Radiol. 1998;8(9):1558–64.
5. Closmann JJ, Schmidt BL. The use of cone beam computed tomography as an aid in evaluating and treatment planning for mandibular cancer. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007;65(4):766–71.
6. Lanfranco AR, Castellanos AE, Desai JP, Meyers WC. Robotic surgery: a current perspective. Ann Surg. 2004;239(1):14–21.
7. Dutreuil J, Goulette F, Laurgeau C, Clavero Zoreda J, Lundgren S. Computer Assisted Dental Implantology: A New Method and a Clinical Validation. Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention – MICCAI 2001. MICCAI 2001. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 4th Ed. Springer, Berlin: Heidelberg; 2001.
8. Zhang Y, Jiang JX. Trajectory planning of robotic orthodontic wires bending based on finite point extension method. Adv Mat Res. 2011;201–203:1873–7.
The copyright of all the articles published in the J Oral Res. belongs to the Universidad de Concepción, Chile. All information about theJ Oral Res. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 and must be cited correctly.