The importance of Dentistry in cases of domestic violence and neglect against the elderly.
2. Garbin CA, Dias Ide A, Rovida TA, Garbin AJ. [Challenges facing health professionals in the notification of violence: mandatory implementation and follow-up procedures]. Cien Saude Colet. 2015;20(6):1879–90.
3. Silva LO, Souza-Silva BN, de Alcântara Rodrigues JL, Rigo L, Cericato GO, Franco A, Paranhos LR. Identification and management of elder physical abuse in the routine of dentistry - a systematic review. Gerodontology. 2017;34(1):3–12.
4. Tornavoi DC, Galo R, Silva RHA. Knowledge of dentistry’s professionals on domestic violence. RSBO. 2011;8(1):54–9.
5. Rigo L, Basso K, Pauli J, Cericato GO, Paranhos LR, Garbin RR. [Satisfaction with life, dental experience and selfperception of oral health among the elderly]. Cien Saude Colet. 2015;20(12):3681–8.
6. Rodrigues JL, Lima AP, Nagata JY, Rigo L, Cericato GO, Franco A, Paranhos LR. Domestic violence against children detected and managed in the routine of dentistry - A systematic review. J Forensic Leg Med. 2016;43:34–41.
7. Paranhos LR, Rodrigues JLSA, Rode SM. The role of the dentist facing neglect and domestic violence. J Oral Res. 2016;5(3):97–8.
The copyright of all the articles published in the J Oral Res. belongs to the Universidad de Concepción, Chile. All information about theJ Oral Res. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 and must be cited correctly.