Antimicrobial Nanoparticles in Dentistry. A fad or a real therapeutic option?
2. Lok CN, Ho CM, Chen R, He QY, Yu WY, Sun H, Tam PK, Chiu JF, Che CM. Silver nanoparticles: partial oxidation and antibacterial activities. J Biol Inorg Chem. 2007;12(4):527–34.
3. Yang M, He J, Hu M, Hu X, Yan C, Cheng Z. Synthesis of copper oxide nanoparticles and their sensing property to hydrogen cyanide under varied humidity conditions. Sensors Actuat B: Chemical. 2015;213:59–64.
4. Kishen A. Advanced therapeutic options for endodontic biofilms. Endod Topics. 2010;22(1):99–123.
5. Re G, Hu D, Cheng EW, Vargas-Reus MA, Reip P, Allaker RP. Characterisation of copper oxide nanoparticles for antimicrobial applications. Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2009;33(6):587–90.
6. Prado JV, Vidal AR, Durán TC. [Application of copper bactericidal properties in medical practice]. Rev Med Chil. 2012;140(10):1325–32.
7. Usman MS, Ibrahim NA, Shameli K, Zainuddin N, Yunus WM. Copper nanoparticles mediated by chitosan: synthesis and characterization via chemical methods. Molecules. 2012;17(12):14928–36 .
8. Mallick S, Sharma S, Banerjee M, Ghosh SS, Chattopadhyay A, Paul A. Iodinestabilized Cu nanoparticle chitosan composite for antibacterial applications. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2012;4(3):1313–23.
9. Kishen A, Shi Z, Shrestha A, Neoh KG. An investigation on the antibacterial and antibiofilm efficacy of cationic nanoparticulates for root canal disinfection. J Endod. 2008;34(12):1515–20.
10. Cars O, Högberg LD, Murray M, Nordberg O, Sivaraman S, Lundborg CS, So AD, Tomson G. Meeting the challenge of antibiotic resistance. BMJ. 2008;337:a1438.
The copyright of all the articles published in the J Oral Res. belongs to the Universidad de Concepción, Chile. All information about theJ Oral Res. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 and must be cited correctly.