Towards thirty years of evidence-based practice (I): A critical reflection on the healthcare outcomes.
2. Dearlove O, Sharples A, O’Brien K, Dunkley C. Evidence based medicine. Many questions cannot be answered by evidence based medicine. BMJ. 1995;311(6999):257-8.
3. Maynard A. Evidence based medicine. Cost effectiveness and equity are ignored. BMJ. 1996;313(7050):170-1.
4. Cullum N, DiCenso A, Ciliska D. Evidence-based nursing: an introduction. Nurs Stand. 1997;11(28):32-3.
5. DiCenso A, Cullum N, Ciliska D. Implementing evidence-based nursing: some misconceptions. Evid Based Nurs. 1998;1(2):38-40.
6. Richards D, Lawrence A. Evidence based dentistry. Br Dent J. 1995;179(7):270-3. doi: 10.1038/sj.bdj.4808896
7. Richards D, Lawrence A, Sackett DL. Bringing an evidence-base to dentistry. Community Dent Health. 1997;14(2):63-5.
8. Ioannidis JP. Evidence-based medicine has been hijacked: a report to David Sackett. J Clin Epidemiol. 2016;73:82-6.
9. Melnyk BM. The difference between what is known and what is done is lethal: evidence-based practice is a key solution urgently needed. Worldviews Evid Based Nurs. 2017;14(1):3-4.
10. Fernandez RS. Evidence-based practice: ‘walking the talk’. Int J Evid Based Healthc. 2015;13(4):211-2.
11. Yamalik N, Nemli SK, Carrilho E, Dianiskova S, Melo P, Lella A, Trouillet J, Margvelashvili V. Implementation of evidence-based dentistry into practice: analysis of awareness, perceptions and attitudes of dentists in the World Dental Federation-European Regional Organization zone. Int Dent J. 2015;65(3):127-45.
12. Ramírez-Vélez R, Bagur-Calafat MC, Correa-Bautista JE, Girabent-Farrés M. Barriers against incorporating evidence-based practice in physical therapy in Colombia: current state and factors associated. BMC Med Educ. 2015;15:220.
13. Hole GO, Brenna SJ, Graverholt B, Ciliska D, Nortvedt MW. Educating change agents: a qualitative descriptive study of graduates of a Master's program in evidence-based practice. BMC Med Educ. 2016;16:71.
14. United Nations, UNEP. The Millennium Development Goals report 2015. United Nations, New York, 2015.
15. Niederman R, Richards D. The challenge, access, risks, and deficits of evidence-based dentistry. J Am Coll Dent. 2010;77(4):20-4.
16. Sackett DL, Rosenberg WM, Gray JA, Haynes RB, Richardson WS. Evidence based medicine: what it is and what it isn't. BMJ. 1996;312(7023):71-2.
17. Rosenberg W, Donald A. Evidence based medi-cine: an approach to clinical problem-solving. BMJ. 1995;310(6987):1122-26.
The copyright of all the articles published in the J Oral Res. belongs to the Universidad de Concepción, Chile. All information about theJ Oral Res. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 and must be cited correctly.