Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
When submitting a manuscript include:
1. Full manuscript as a Word file (or similar).
2. Corresponding author information: e-mail.
3. All authors: Affiliation/professional address, E-mail and ORCID (https://orcid.org/) and/or URL to CV.
4. Contribution of each author of the manuscript.
5. Funding source.
6. Conflict of interest.
7. Informed consent, if applicable.
8. Ethics committee approval, if applicable.
9. High resolution photos as separate files.
10. Cover Letter.
12. Figures such as graphs, and tables, in a separate Word file (or similar).
13. Vancouver style references. (Naming all authors).
14. Use of guides, if applicable, according to the type or study of manuscript being submitted:
Type of study or manuscript Guide
Observational studies (transversal, cohort or case-control). STROBE
Clinical studies CONSORT
Clinical cases CARE
The copyright of all the articles published in the J Oral Res. belongs to the Universidad de Concepción, Chile. All information about theJ Oral Res. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 and must be cited correctly.