The endocrown restoration: function and esthetic for molars with endodontic treatment.
2. Magne P, Carvalho AO, Bruzi G, Anderson RE, Maia HP, Giannini M. Influence of no-ferrule and no-post buildup design on the fatigue resistance of endodontically treated molars restored with resin nanoceramic CAD/CAM crowns. Oper Dent. 2014;39(6):595-602.
3. Cedillo JJ, Cedillo JE, Espinosa R. Endocorona; Reporte de un caso clínico. RODYB. 2014;3(3):23-31.
4. Belleflamme MM, Geerts SO, Louwette MM, Grenade CF, Vanheusden AJ, Mainjot AK. No post-no core approach to restore severely damaged posterior teeth: an up to 10-year retrospective study of documented endocrown cases. J Dent. 2017;63(1): 1–7.
5. Sevimli G, Cengiz S, Oruc MS. Endocrowns: Review. J Istanb Univ Fac Dent. 2015;49(2):57-63.
6. Menezes-Silva R, Villavicencio Espinoza CA, Atta MT, De Lima Navarro MF, Kiyoshi Ishikiriama S, Lia Mondelli RF. Endocrown: a conservative approach. Braz Dent Sci. 2016; 19(2):121-31.
7. Sedrez-Porto JA, Rosa WL, da Silva AF, Münchow EA, Pereira – Cenci T. Endocrown restorations: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Dent. 2016;52 (1):8–14.
This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms. © 2023.