Slow dentistry: the time has come.
2. Ladd Bauer J. Slow Medicine. J Altern Complement Med. 2008;14(8):891–2. [PubMed]
3. Sweet V. God's Hotel: A Doctor, a Hospital, and a Pilgrimage to the Heart of Medicine. 1st Ed. New York, USA: Riverhead Books; 2012.
4. Finkelstein M. Slow Medicine. Hope and Healing for Chronic Illness. 1st Ed. USA: William Morrow Paperbacks; 2015.
5. Butler K. Knocking on Heaven's Door. The Path to a Better Way of Death. 1st Ed. New York, USA: Scribner; 2014.
6. Bonaldi A, Vernero S. [Italy's Slow Medicine: a new paradigm in medicine]. Recenti Prog Med. 2015;106(2):85–91. [PubMed]
7. Roig P. Slow dentistry. Quintessence Int. 2016;4(2):87.
8. Roig P, Kalenderian E, Pinilla J. The importance of leadership and management skills in dental practices to attract and retain patients in periods of economic recession. J Oral Res. 2015;4(5):321–8.
9. Marks A, Mertz E. Leadership Development: A Critical Need in the Dental Safety Net. San Francisco: University of California, Center for the Health Professions at UCSF; 2012.
The copyright of all the articles published in the J Oral Res. belongs to the Universidad de Concepción, Chile. All information about theJ Oral Res. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 and must be cited correctly.